Monday, November 12, 2007

First Paragraph "Descriptive"

I have the best of the world because I found a big man; I am talking about my husband, concerning his personality, he is very kind when he is with me, he is loving because when he looks at me he tells me with his eyes how much he loves me; if we are sitting in the living room, he plays jokes on me and he says many things that make me smile. Really I am in love with him because he has many qualities that make him unique. When I am alone, I miss him because he is very happy and he transmits me his happiness.
Considering his physical appearance, I like him because he has dark skin and brown eyes, he is thin and handsome. These are the characteristics that I wanted to find in the person that would be with me all my life.He is very special for me because his feelings and physical appearance are wonderful and he is a good person.


Veronica Díaz López
Prope "B"

No comments: