Tuesday, November 6, 2007

PARAGRAPH TWO: THE LAST CHRISTMAS

Every year in Christmas my family and I celebrate this special day. All the family is very happy and enjoys all the day together.
Last Christmas was very important for me, because the mayority of my family was together. I was waiting for my cousin, she is my favorite cousin and my friend. The grandma´s house smelled very well. We got ready for the dinner like at 10:00 pm.
This day there was a lot variety of delicious food (turkey, soup, tamales, and pozole), I ate everything a little bit, the dinner was very good.
When we finished dinner, each one expressed some desaires while an uncle was taking photos and other one was filming the special moment. After, each member exchanged the corresponding present, it was a moment funny because all the family was trilled when we opened the presents. My grandpa gave a sweater, a scarf an gloves.
After my cousins and I went to break "piñatas" as that nigth was very cold we returned to the house and drank "ponche".
It was 12 o clock and drank to feat this special day for all my family, waiting for Christmas and everybody was grateful that we were joined that night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is very good paragraph