Saturday, November 24, 2007

NARRATIVE PARAGRAPH

MY SPECIAL DAY
In my graduation there were many special events for me. My classmates and I were in the celebration of the High School with our families and we recceived our certificate. This celebration was in a nice place, bacause when finally the celebration of the High School ended, we made a party, in the party each of us said some words of farewell and ate potatous , fruit, cake, and drank beer and tequila. Then some classmates gave us some presents. All nigth we went to a party that our parents made for us, in this party there were many people, for example, all the families of my classmates, friends and partners, also there was a band, food, beer,and tequila. Before eating, we danced all nigth; Finally, we were very relaxed and happys but also sad, because in this party was the last time that we were together. For these reasons this day was very spacial for me and, Iwill never forget this day.

No comments: