Monday, November 12, 2007

Second Paragraph "Narrative"

Going to Guanajuato with my husband has been one of the best experiences of my life. We got a car because we needed the people didn’t know us because they could tell my parents. At 3:00 p.m., we decided to escape to Guanajuato because my parents didn’t want us to see each other; consequently, we went far away.
First, we went to my husband’s house because we needed clothes, money; furthermore, Luis (my husband) wanted to see his brother and to inform that we would go to Guanajuato. After that, we went with Luis’ cousin and Luis asked him for his car. We changed the car and we went to León, Guanajuato. When we were on the way, we talked about our new life, after two hours and a half we were hungry and we decided to arrive to a small restaurant. In that moment, it began to rain but we continued with our trip. We arrived at 7:00 o´clock and we started to find hotel. We searched and searched but we didn’t find a good, beautiful, and cheap hotel.
A few hours later, finally, we found a wonderful hotel.
Next day we went to Leon´s Cathedral because we needed to thank God for all things that he gave us. When we finished, we went to eat fried chicken and we bought things that we needed and we bought our “first comb”.
My parents were sending me messages because they were worried for me, I only sent a message to tell them that I was well. We returned to the hotel. Next day we went to Leon’s downtown and we knew many places and I told him that I wanted to go to “Callejón del Beso” because sometimes I listened that when people go there, they have 10 years of luck!!
The third day, we went to Guanajuato City and we visited many places, we went to the food market, to the mine, to the “Mirador Guanajuato”,to the “Exhacienda”, and near there was little house where girl sold different kinds of beverages and we drank a little.
Finally, that night we went to the “Callejón del Beso” and in the third step, we kissed each other.After we went to the hotel and the next day we returned to Ojocaliente.


Veronica Díaz López
Prope "B"

No comments: