Sunday, November 25, 2007

Third Paragraph "Comparative" "My Parents´ House and My New House"

I think that my parents’ house is better for some reasons. One difference is concerning the size of the two houses; my parents’ house is bigger than my new house because has more bathrooms and bedrooms than my new house. In my parents’ house there are two terraces, in contrast, in my new house there is only a patio; if I talk about the size and the comfort of the houses, the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the dinning room, and the living room are bigger and more comfortable than my parents’ house than my new house. Finally, concerning the beauty of the rooms, in my parents’ house the rooms are better and more beautiful than in my new house because in my parents’ house has a home theatre. For all the reasons, mentioned above I prefer my parents’ house because has more comfortable things and rooms.

No comments: