Saturday, November 10, 2007

PARAGRAPH 2: THE DAY I WASN'T ACCEPTED IN THE UNIVERSITY

THE DAY I WASN'T ACCEPTED IN THE UNIVERSITY
In the day when I wasn't accepted in the UDG some terrible things happened, but at the end things are better. It was in the morning when I woke up early because my family and I went to Aguascalientes for having a dinner. When we returned home in the middle of the road, we saw an accident; in this accident three people died and I felt bad because was very amazing to see the dead people on the road. When I arrived home I was restless because I wanted to know the result, but when I cheked the results I cried because I wasn't accepted, and called all my friends and told they that I was rejected, also I felt depressed, but finally, I know that things happen for one reason, and believe that the reason is that now I have an opportunity to meet these classmates, friends, and teachers that are wonderful, and I think that at the moment is the best thing that has happened to me, and no matter if a day seems terrible at the begining because at the end you can find good things and everything happens for one reason. The best things is for coming, don't forget this.

No comments: