Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Parrafo 2: My Last Vacations

There are same reasons so that I didn't like to go to the United States. When I arrived to my grandparents’ house, in this moment I felt happy and at same time sad; since my dear beings were not there with me but I met the family that didn’t know that existed and that was in the place where I was born. I visited Los Angeles in where there were many enormous clothes stores; also I know Cd. Juarez and part of Texas. When I was with my cousins in the family reunion; I felt same inconveniences since I didn’t know any body, I was alone to with my grandparents but that wasn’t enough; I played, dance and other activities.
I addition, every Friday I went and bought a telephone card to speak with my mother or my boyfriend; while we spoke I began to cry, I missed them very much and I wanted to return home. One day I called my mother’s house, and she told me that my father would come for me, I felt very happy, moreover; after 3 days I went for him to Tijuana and there the police found in my papers the record from born of Mexico and U.S.A., they didn’t want to let me to enter to U.S.A., neither to Mexico, in consequence; I was in the frontier five hours, so they asked me many questions about my mother and my father; I felt scared, finally; they cleared up the things and left us enter. Furthermore, in one week, I pulled out my things and we returned to Loreto. When I arrived home, I began to cry of the happiness because I saw my mother and my sisters.

No comments: