Saturday, November 17, 2007

P 2: ¡SURPRISE!



In my last birthday, March 21th, I was very sad because I was new in the city and I thought that my new friends of school maybe forgot my birthday. But always my birthday is a day-off because is a holiday. But this year instead of having a day-off on 21th, we had it on Monday 19th. Well my friends agreed with me to pick me up at 12 p.m. in my house just to look around and go for a drink to celebrate the day-off. They passed for me and we went to Cynthìa`s house, in her house the blindfold me and got into the car. I started to suspect something. Like 10 or 20 minutes before I heared voices of all my classmates but my friends didn`t tell me anything, just kept driving. Finally we arrived to some place and they told me that I needed to get out of the car and walk straight. Well finally I got wet with a grass shower, I took off the blindfold and the place was a soccer field with tables, chairs, ballons and other party things. Everybody said ¡surprise! I wanted to cryed but I couldn`t. All the afternoon we played, drank beer, ate tacos, and of around 7 o`clock everybody started to say "good bye", but I and a few friends stayed for another hour and half chating and ate cake. I arrived to my home at 9 o`clock, I was very tired, dirty and with a big, big smile on my face. It was a wonderful birthday.

No comments: